Reports to: Managing Director
To create and maintain a favorable public image for BLU Flamingo clients by communicating programs, accomplishments and/or points of view.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To manage our client’s public relations (PR) team and overseeing all their activities
- To develop and implement publicity strategies for the client’s products and services, including a crisis management strategy
- To develop and implement organizational publicity strategies for client events
- To create and manage a PR plan, including budgets, timelines, etc.
- To analyze all media coverage of the client and draft appropriate responses
- To work with the social media team to create a content calendar
- To manage enquiries from media, individuals and other organization’s
- To research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- To organize promotional events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
- To analyze media coverage
- To distribute information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- To speak publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Education: Bachelor Degree in PR, mass communication, business, marketing or related field
- Experience: 4+ years of public relations/media relations experience (agency and hospitality industry preferred) with proven success in driving PR programs and media coverage.
Freelancer type required for this project
Project Completion deadline
March 31, 2026
Project ID: 00003770
- Project deadline date - March 31, 2026
- Can be a little flexible if work being done is good
- March 7, 2023
- Job expiry date
- 1 Proposals
- To be received till March 7, 2023
$415.28 | Fixed amount
Escrow payment model & Payment gateway providers available. Money Back guarantee, terms of purchase.
Share this project
Report this project
Join Africa's leading digital work market
Connect with amazing freelance talent and exciting projects across the African continent.