Flexible remote job (Contract) as Assistant in Uganda
CIAPS is the Commonwealth Institute of Advanced and Professional Studies. We are an innovative, educational and professional institution for forward-thinking professionals and Organizations. CIAPS leadership needs a Dynamic and Internet Savvy Assistant that can help leadership with operations.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities which will assist this organization’s leadership achieving their goals in Uganda. In this position, you should have a very good knowledge of country (people and culture), should be comfortable using the computer and the internet, managing communications, and planning events, as necessary.
Responsibilities • Carry out Research for Leadership • Coordinate and schedule calendar appointments • Manage all incoming and outgoing communications • Planning events
1. Bachelor’s degree, Diploma or equivalent.
3. Ability to work unsupervised.
2. Ability to handle multiple tasks while staying organized.
4. Be present of social media (with a LinkedIn Page and at least 2 other social Media handles) 5. Good team player.
Freelancer type required for this project
- September 30, 2023
- Job expiry date
- 5 Proposals
- To be received till September 30, 2023